Datamine Discover 2017 64-Bit Update Release
Datamine is pleased to provide a new 64-bit update release of Datamine Discover as part of your maintenance agreement. Please note this is an update release and does not require a new license update.
Please download the release below:
A quick video demonstrating the new functions can be viewed here.
This Update Release Includes Both MapInfo & Discover Enhancements
MapInfo v17 Enhancements
- Quick Search Tool
- Mini Toolbars
- Layout Improvements
- New Create Points User Interface
- Thematic Maps Improvements
- Reintroduction of Overview Tool
- Pitney Bowes Web Services Access: Drivetime and Geocoding
- Projection Editor Tool
- Structure Symbols
- GPX Improvements
- Datamine Fusion Import Tool
- Datamine Studio Export Tool Grid to Image
- Studio & Leapfrog Export MRR Support
- Other General Improvements
Upcoming Discover 2018 Release Late 2018
- Take your data into the field on your phone or tablet device.
- Collect point data with pre-defined attribute picklists.
- Navigate to where you want to collect your data.
- Seamlessly sync your data back via the cloud or desktop.
- Available to all existing Discover users that have an active maintained license.
- Facilitate the seamless transfer of data from Discover to Discover Mobile or Discover to a 3D environment.
- The dynamic project tool will seamlessly take data back and forth from your external data formats.
*For more information on Datamine MapInfo & Discover enhancements, please visit our webpage or contact us today at your local Datamine Office.