Our expertise covers a wide range of commodities including gold, coal, platinum, iron ore, uranium,diamonds, nickel, zinc and lead as well as the full range of open pit and underground mining methods. Our network of regional offices is staffed with experienced engineers and geologists that have worked around the world on different mining projects. They bring a broad perspective and can offer sound advice for the best application of software tools and processes in a variety of mining methods and commodities.
Datamine has advanced capabilities in exploration, geostatistics, geological modelling and resource estimation. Our software is an industry standard for 3D resource/reserve modelling. Our inhouse workflows and quality processes allow our resource team to rapidly complete projects to a high standard, and we cover all aspects of geology from exploration field work to detailed computer-based resource estimation.
- Exploration Planning.
- Conditional simulation.
- Geotechnical domain modelling.
- Orebody modelling.
- Resource estimation.
- Competent Person reports.
Datamine’s experienced team of mining engineers can assist clients with a range of services to complement in-house capabilities. We work on short and long term assignments, as well as periodic requirements such as annual life of mine plan updates. Our team has access to the industry’s leading tools for strategic planning, mine design and scheduling, and possess expert level skills for efficient delivery of your project.
- Strategic and long term planning for open pits and underground mines.
- Mid-term planning including haulage and material handling optimisation.
- Simulation and risk studies.
- Detailed mine design, haul road and dump designs.
- Fleet selection and analysis.
- Blast design and displacement.
- Slope stability analysis.