In response to the rapid and unpredictable development of the COVID-19 outbreak, Datamine would like to keep our customers and partners informed on how we will continue supporting you, your team and company during this difficult time.
Flattening the curve is everyone’s responsibility and as our main priority is the safety of our employees, customers and wider community, we have decided to implement the below changes to ensure Datamine continues our gold standard of customer service and timely support. These changes include:
- Datamine employees working remotely with all equipment and resources necessary to continually perform their work at the usual high standard Datamine upholds.
- All international travel is suspended until further advice from regional governments and health organizations.
- We are proactively staying connected with our clients and partners via regular electronic communication and online meetings.
- Training sessions and webinars are available via flexible online delivery methods to suit individual and company needs.
- Consulting projects and software implementations continue to be completed remotely, with notable success in recent weeks.
As a leading mining software company, we can assure you that we are well-equipped with the necessary equipment and resources to support both our staff and our clients during this period.
We understand that some of our clients’ regular access to licenses may be impacted during this period. Our support team are readily available to help you during this time. If you have concerns over your license access, please contact your local Datamine office using the emails below. Our global support team are happy to assist you as much as possible to regaining a normal working environment.
North America: email@example.com
South America: firstname.lastname@example.org
From everyone at Datamine, we really appreciate your understanding and support as we all work together to contain the spread of this virus. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions or concerns.