Datamine is pleased to announce a new release of Datamine Discover.
This bundle includes:
• MapInfo Pro Advanced 2019.3 (incorporating MapInfo Raster)
• MapInfo Pro Premium Services (Bing Aerial Base Maps expire 31/12/2021)
• Datamine Discover 2021
• Datamine Discover 3D 2021 (as an optional license extension)
• Datamine Discover Mobile (for use by all maintained Discover Customers)
Download the desktop release now:
Desktop Download →
The Datamine Discover Mobile application can also be downloaded onto your mobile device.
Available on Android OS 6 and above from the Google Play Store
Available on iOS 12 and above from the Apple App Store
A quick Mobile overview can be seen in the video below:
Access a list of all functionality on this webpage:
View details →
What’s New in this Version?
• MapInfo Pro 2019.3
• New Scaled Layout tool for professional map production
• New Gridline Planner tool for generating sampling grids
• Simplified Drillhole section creation tools
• Full support of trench data in the Drillhole module
• BigTIFF image support
• New XYZ Tile server basemap importer
• Completely new user interface
• Hidden shortcuts exposed on menus
• New floating tool bars
• Simplified dialog and tool interfaces
• New Cursor Plane menu with all the associated commands and functions
• Ability to directly open Drillhole projects
• New Drillhole cones tool to display unoriented structural data
• Consolidated Drillhole database between Discover and Discover 3D for single source of truth
• Ability to align the Cursor Plane to a Drillhole section
• Ability to filter individual Drillhole tables in the Data Window
• Vast speed improvements in displaying and loading Drillhole data
• New navigation method
• Quicker EGB image rendering
• Support for Wavefront OBJ files
• New tool to capture a track whilst conducting data collection (Android)
• New tool to capture non spatial data such as downhole drill data (Android)
• New tool to capture structure data using device sensors with compass and clinometer (Android)
• Display structure data with the correct symbology (Android)
• Support for Bad Elf GPS receivers (iOS)
1. Download and install the upgrade on your computer (there is no need to uninstall previous versions first).
2. Start Datamine Discover 2021 from the shortcut on your desktop.
3. You will be prompted to upgrade your license or use the new version during a 20 day grace period.
4. Select Yes to activate.
5. In the License Manager dialog, confirm your username and email. Your current serial number and customer number will not change for the new version.
6. Click Automatically Activate.
7. Your product is now licensed and ready to be used.
If you have any queries about your upgrade entitlements please do not hesitate to contact us.
If you require support for your software, please contact our support team.