- This event has passed.
1-Day Online Discover Training | Online | 9-10 June 2020
June 9 - June 10$CAD1500
Participants will gain a working knowledge of the Datamine MapInfo Discover application and GIS concepts through online exercises, real-life working examples & dedicated Discover trainer.
It is assumed participants will have a good working knowledge of the Windows OS environment and are computer literate.
2-DAY ONLINE DISCOVER COURSE OUTLINE
- Introduction to the user interface.
- Understanding MapInfo Pro tables and workspaces.
- Map windows.
- Map projections.
- Importing and exporting GIS data.
- Image registration.
- Introduction to querying GIS data.
- Map making.
- Digitising geological data.
- Exploration targeting.
- Geochemical interpretation.
- Picklists and legend files: Developing and using reference lists for standardized colours, patterns and symbols.
- Display and analysis of drillhole data.
- Designing drillhole data tables and drillhole project setup.
- Updating database tables with new data.
- Database validation: Identifying and fixing common drillhole database errors. Checking for sample overlaps, gaps in data, survey data errors etc.
- Creating and managing cross-sections and plan views.
- Exporting and backing-up drillhole projects.
To register, please visit here or contact Courtney Radey directly at firstname.lastname@example.org