- This event has passed.
Datamine Discover MapInfo Training | Perth | 14-15 May 2019
May 14, 2019 - May 15, 2019$AUD1620
It is assumed participants will have a good working knowledge of the Windows OS environment and are computer literate.Course Cost$1,620 (exc. GST), includes training manual.
Optional laptop hire $90 additional fee.Course Outline
- Introduction to the user interface.
- Understanding MapInfo Pro tables and workspaces.
- Map windows.
- Map projections.
- Importing and exporting GIS data.
- Image registration.
- Introduction to querying GIS data.
- Map making.
- Digitising geological data.
- Exploration targeting.
- Geochemical interpretation.
- Picklists and legend files: Developing and using reference lists for standardized colours, patterns and symbols.
- Display and analysis of drillhole data.
- Designing drillhole data tables and drillhole project setup.
- Updating database tables with new data.
- Database validation: Identifying and fixing common drillhole database errors. Checking for sample overlaps, gaps in data, survey data errors etc.
- Creating and managing cross-sections and plan views.
- Exporting and backing-up drillhole projects.
If your course date is cancelled due to insufficient numbers, we will be in direct contact as soon as we can. If you are flexible with dates, please feel free to email us at email@example.com to arrange.Pay OnlinePayment T&C’s
- Payment is 100% non-refundable.
- In case a deferment is necessary, a notice period of at least 20 days is required before the start of the registered course in order to transfer registration to a future course.
- By paying online, you are accepting the terms and conditions mentioned above.
- Any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org