- This event has passed.
Datamine Discover MapInfo Training | Perth | 5-6 February
February 5 - February 6$AUD1620
A two-day Datamine training course for users of the MapInfo Discover application.
Participants will gain a working knowledge of the Datamine MapInfo Discover application and GIS concepts through class room exercises, real-life working examples and teacher interaction.
It is assumed participants will have a good working knowledge of the Windows OS environment and are computer literate.
$1,620 (exc. GST), includes printed manual.
Optional laptop hire $90 additional fee.
- Introduction to the user interface.
- Understanding MapInfo Pro tables and workspaces.
- Map windows.
- Map projections.
- Importing and exporting GIS data.
- Image registration.
- Introduction to querying GIS data.
- Map making.
- Digitising geological data.
- Exploration targeting.
- Geochemical interpretation.
- Picklists and legend files: Developing and using reference lists for standardized colours, patterns and symbols.
- Display and analysis of drillhole data.
- Designing drillhole data tables and drillhole project setup.
- Updating database tables with new data.
- Database validation: Identifying and fixing common drillhole database errors. Checking for sample overlaps, gaps in data, survey data errors etc.
- Creating and managing cross-sections and plan views.
- Exporting and backing-up drillhole projects.
- Payment is 100% non-refundable.
- In case a deferment is necessary, a notice period of at least 20 days is required before the start of the registered course in order to transfer registration to a future course.
- By paying online, you are accepting the terms and conditions mentioned above.
- Any questions, please contact email@example.com