- This event has passed.
Open Pit Mine Planning & Scheduling Training Course – Ankara, Turkey
July 16 - July 20$1500
Open Pit Mine Planning & Scheduling
Familiarisation Training Course
Registrations will end Wednesday 11 July 2018, and is capped at 12 participants to maintain maximum training quality.
This course is designed for open pit engineers who want to learn the start to finish of a long to short term scheduling of an open pit mine. We will be using and focusing on the following software – NPV Scheduler & Studio OP. It will not be repeated again in Turkey in 2018 so please make sure to attend this specially held training course.
Note: During the training course, a short description of technical and economic factors in mine planning will be provided by the trainer.
- NPV Scheduler
- Studio OP
- Open Pit Mine Planning & Scheduling Overview.
- Pit Optimisation & Optimal Life of Mine Schedule Shells – Using NPV Scheduler.
- Pushback Pit String Design – Using the New Studio OP Automatic Pit Design.
- Data Preparation for Short Term Scheduling – Using Studio OP.
- Short Term Scheduling – Using Studio OP.
Course Date & Place
- Monday 16th July – Friday 20 July 2018
- Datamine Turkey Office – Çankaya Mah. Farabi Sokak No:7/2 06690 Çankaya/Ankara-TURKEY
- $1500 Per Person
Kayvan Samadani M.ENG MIMM
Kayvan has 22 years’ experience in the mining industry in areas of strategic mine planning, open pit mid to short term scheduling and planning, project management, in the mine planning department management and also the technical services management – Engineering. Kayvan provides consulting services, advanced training on strategic mine planning & scheduling as well as mid to short term scheduling. Kayvan is an experienced user of NPV Scheduler and Studio OP.
Who Should Participate?
- Mining engineers or anyone who is involved with strategic mine planning, pit optimisation, mid to short term scheduling.
- Participants are expected to have minimum knowledge about mine planning and scheduling.
- Participants are expected to bring their own laptops. The minimum laptop hardware requirements can be found through these links:
- Recommended Hardware Specifications.
- Graphics Card Checking and Maintaining Drivers.
- Graphics Cards Recommendations.
- If you are still unsure, please feel free to email Kayvan at firstname.lastname@example.org
Software & License Requirements
- The link for the installation and training license keys will be provided by Datamine subject to participants full registration and payment.