- This event has passed.
Pit Optimization for Narrow Orebodies | Perth, Australia | 6 – 8 April 2020
April 6, 2020 @ 8:00 am - April 8, 2020 @ 5:00 pm$AUD2700
Pit Optimization for Narrow Orebodies
We all know that MSO is largely used in underground mine planning to generate the practical mineable stope shapes. But thinking outside the box, we can find some other uses for the MSO engine in open pit environment.
MSO can help users to generate dilution models to be used during the pit optimization process and account for the SMU for very narrow orebodies, where the mining selectivity will play a very important role in grades and mining cost.
This training course includes a very intuitive and friendly workflow defining each step from the practical mining shapes generation to the choice of the optimal pit and reserves generation.
- Mining engineers and geologists interested in assesing the role of dilution during the pit optimization for narrow orebodies.
What it the business value you are getting?
- Quick assessment of the sensitivity of your deposit to mining selectivity, dilution and ore loss.
- Evaluation of different dilution scenarios in a time efficient manner using MSO and NPV Scheduler.
- Accurate forecast for the pit value and recovered resources for each scenario.
- Reliable decision-making process regarding to the best, worst and probable case scenarios
Software: Studio OP, Minable Stope Optimizer (MSO) and NPVScheduler.
Investment: AUD 2,700
Duration: 3 Days – 6,7 and 8 of April