We’re excited to announce Dr Benny Chisonga and Mayla Martins from our Datamine Africa office will be visiting Ethiopia for the first time from 12 – 14 November 2018.
The pair will be in the capital of Addis Ababa as well as Hawassa doing a series of presentations and introducing Datamine to the region.
The focus of their presentations will be on the necessary knowledge needed to bridge the gap between academia and industry.
Datamine has previously supported institutions of learning in the Southern and West Africa regions. Through this, we’ve introduced students and researchers to our premium geology and mine planning software. We believe the time is right to meet our potential partners in Ethiopia.
The presentations will cover a series of topics including the Datamine Solution Footprint, Geology and Resource Modelling, as well as Underground and Open Pit Planning among others.
It promises to be an exciting three days, with our Geologist and Mining Engineer ready to answer all questions on geology, mining and exploration.
We invite individuals from the mining industry to join us during our exploration of Ethiopia. Come find out why Datamine is known as a world-leading mining software provider.
- The Datamine Solution Footprint – From Exploration to Production
- Exploration and Mineral Resources – the role of good Data
- Geology and Resource Modelling – The Dummies guide
- Orebodies behaving funny – when only Advanced Estimation will do
- Underground and Open Pit – Mining with a plan
- 12 November 2018: 10:00 – 12:00: AASTU Seminar, Addis Ababa Science & Technology University
- 13 November 2018: 9:00 – 16:00: MOM Head Office, Seminar and presentations
- 14 November 2018: 14:00 – 16:00: Hawassa University Seminar, Hawassa University