We have a fantastic opportunity for a creative, experienced and hands on Marketing Specialist in a company at a rapid time of growth and international operations.
This role is based in our Brisbane CBD office, with flexible working arrangements and would be ideal for a marketer with some experience under their belt looking to take on a challenge, with a diverse product portfolio and within an international organisation. The role is a full time contract, reporting to the Global Marketing Manager in Brisbane.
This role will work in collaboration with both marketing and sales teams across the globe and ultimately assist in delivering impactful campaigns for the business.
About the role:
- Content writing for EDMs, social media, newsletters, and others
- Social media management, development, and implementation of content for global strategies.
- Development of e-mail marketing campaigns
- Reporting and analysis of campaign performance
- Coordinate events, webinars and trade shows, organising promotions, merchandise and all the activities related to it
- Assist with the development and execution of marketing initiatives;
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop and execute campaigns in line with company strategy;
- Establish relationships and work closely with various stakeholders; regional teams, suppliers and ad agencies;
- Marketing administration: planning, schedules, budgets, reporting
- Track, collate and maintain an inventory of marketing materials
- Support to leads management process
- Managing NPS (Net Promote Score) process
Skills and Experience:
The successful applicant will possess the below skills and experience:
- Experience with social media marketing and strong digital marketing capability
- Experience with content writing
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or related field;
- 5+ years’ experience in a similar marketing role;
- Proven experience developing marketing plans and campaigns;
- Strong project management, multitasking and decision-making skills;
- Great attention to detail and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to organise time efficiently and work to deadlines
- Ability to work within a fast-paced environment
- A team player with a ‘can do attitude’
Datamine’s proven technology suite covers every aspect of the mining process, supported by our global team of more than 700 experts on the ground. We currently are in 20 countries and rapidly expanding. We deliver high quality software solutions and advisory services to customers in over 100 countries. We provide a comprehensive solution to define, plan and operate your mine to maximise value and mine sustainably.
Datamine delivers business value through system-wide optimisation across the value chain, in addition to time saving automation and ease-of-use providing leading customer experience focused on individual end users in each specialist area. With solutions from exploration to product sales, ESG and everything in between, Datamine is a reliable partner in digital transformation.
Why pick us?
- A developing Marketing team and rapidly growing company with opportunities for role progression
- We value self development and encourage employee input and growth
- An inclusive and flexible work environment, incorporating a leading hybrid working model with remote working available
- Global and growing company
- Friendly culture and supportive team environment
- Central location
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in a similar B2B role and possess a passion for detail and precision; have a positive attitude, great communication skills and strong abilities across the Microsoft Office suite, Adobe design and Illustrator, and Photoshop applications. Applicants should also be tertiary qualified in either business or marketing or working towards such qualifications.
If you are ready to make a difference with Datamine and can see yourself in this role, we’d love to hear from you. Please submit your CV and cover letter by applying via the link.
Please note only successful candidates will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com