Datamine is excited to announce the newest release of MineScape 2021 with Update 4.
This release addresses a number of issues primarily affecting workflow and improving efficiencies for the user. By including brand new functionality along with enhancing some often used functions, the user will be more productive and have a better user experience.
Within this update, a number of extensive enhancements were completed along with addressing some minor definciencies. Following are just a few of the features you’ll find in this release.
- *New Pit Optimization Pro. Access Stratmodel models to generate economic pit shells.
- *New Reconciliation. Easily manage and generate month-end volumes and reserves.
- Resource Classification. Access new options for improved efficiencies.
- Washability. Improvements to composite wash data.
- SRP Tools. Now access mesh data.
- Change grade units from the Properties dock.
- Added options to import and export data wthin MineScape explorer.
- Gradient displayed in percentage on the Slope and Distance report.
So don’t hesitate, update today, and see why we are committed to making MineScape the best mine-planning and design software available.
Download the update, view the release video and read the full release notes via the buttons below.
Stay tuned for upcoming MineScape webinars!
Follow us on LinkedIn for more updates.