See the complete picture from resource to shipped product.
Embedded mine compliance.
Improved communication and shared understanding.
Instant Factor (F1, F2, F3) generation.
Reconcilor offers your operation the transparency it needs to track metal movement from start to finish and to mine with confidence.Metal loss linked to poor mine reconciliation is an industry wide problem in the resources sector. Ask any geologist what they worry about most as end of month approaches. This process is meant to identify differences between estimates, plans and actual mine production. Only once they are properly quantified and understood can steps can be taken improve metal balance.Regrettably some minesites lack the skills, manpower or even confidence to undertake this analysis. Reconcilor empowers its users to take the next step by automatically consolidating and validating your data as well as offering spreadsheet free analysis.Regular data imports allow early detection of data issues well before end-of-month. This allows you to make informed decisions and leaves more time for implementing improvements. Take the hard work out of your reconciliation and start reaping the benefits.Talk to the Team Release Notes
“Reconciler is a powerful package. Most mines don’t realise they are throwing away gold due to lack of control. Reconcilor offers this control.”
Client Survey Feedback, Feb 2020
01Complete Picture from Resource to Shipped Product
Through simple yet powerful integration, Reconcilor provides a complete picture of your operation by combining data from the following sources: Geological models, Survey, Mine plans, Dispatch, Plant movements and sampling and Transport and shipping (optional).Reconcilor has limited impact on your existing production software and is designed to have minimal overlap in functionality. Rigorous data validation is applied to all imported data, ensuring consistency across systems and confidence in your data.
02Improved Communication & Shared Understanding
Reconcilor lifts the data veil. For many of our clients it ground truths all production reporting and hence metal reconciliation. The entire Reconcilor web interface is “deep linked” so content can easily be shared amongst users without the need to export data. Miscommunication is rife at most mine sites, often leading to costly mistakes. Reconcilor safeguards against naming inconsistencies and deviation from a given mine plan.
Reconcilor’s unique continuum screen provides an overview of your entire mining process, from resource to shipped product. It allows easy identification of metal losses and where they are occurring. Our latest version features support for user defined reconciliation factors and the ability to switch easily between multiple configurations.
04Embedded Mine Plan Compliance & Trends Analysis
Develop a deep understanding of your operation through this powerful analysis tool, allowing almost any mining or planning metric to be compared and relationships identified. Optimise future production by examining past trends and put in place measures to stop history repeating itself.
- Compare plans with mine production and mine delivered.
- Identify risk areas or sources of variability within your resource.
- Monitor and validate moisture and density estimates.
A key strength of Reconcilor is the ability to import multiple models and easily perform comparisons across multiple model attributes using configurable filters and groupings. Eliminate the need for expensive, discrete tools and easily share the results of these comparisons in a manner that anyone can understand.
06Material Flow & Spatial Comparisons
Reconcilor 9 offers more data visualisation options so that results can be interpreted quickly and provide meaningful value.
- Spatial model comparisons.
- Survey versus haulage.
- Planned versus actual.
If not managed carefully stockpiles can pose a significant challenge to your reconciliation. Reconcilor automatically calculates stockpiles balances using a choice of several modelling types, giving you instant access to the information you need.
- Current stockpile balance data always available.
- Ensure survey and dispatch are in alignment and identify stray movements.
- Understand the impact of stockpile feed on plant performance.
- Validate bulk density estimates.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the minimum client requirements for the deployment of Reconcilor?
Reconcilor is a modern web application and requires a web browser on the client computer or tablet. The Chrome browser is recommended for the optimal user experience.
No other software is required on the client PC.
- Reconcilor is a modern web application and requires a web browser on the client computer or tablet. The Chrome browser is recommended for the optimal user experience.
What are the minimum application server requirements for the deployment of Reconcilor?
The Application server will be used to host the following:• Reconcilor Website• Reconcilor EngineHardwareSoftwareComponentDescriptionComponentDescriptionImplementationVirtual Server Or Physical MachineOperating SystemWindows Server 2012R2+Vendor: MicrosoftEdition: Standard Edition, 64-bitLicensing: 5 CALProcessorDiscrete Cores: 4Architecture: 64-BitCore Speed: 2.5GHz or fasterWeb ServerInternet Information Server 7+Vendor: MicrosoftLicensing: Included with Windows Server Standard EditionMemoryStorageNetwork8GB500GBGigabitOtherMicrosoft Internet Information Services (IIS)Microsoft .NET 4.5ASP .NET 2.0.50727 (Loaded into IIS)ASP .NET 4.0 (Loaded into IIS)
- The Application server will be used to host the following:
What are the minimum database server requirements for the deployment of Reconcilor?
- HardwareSoftwareComponentDescriptionOperating SystemWindows Server 2012R2+Vendor: MicrosoftEdition: Standard Edition, 64-bitLicensing: 5 CALImplementationVirtual Server Or Physical Machine** Virtual Servers have had performance issues with SQL Server and Analysis Services.Database ServerSQL Server 2012+Vendor: MicrosoftEdition: Standard Edition (Enterprise Preferred), 64-bitLicensing: Per Server (included with SQL Server)Memory32GBAnalysis ServerAnalysis Services 2012+Vendor: MicrosoftEdition: Standard Edition (Enterprise Preferred), 64-bitLicensing: Per Server (included with SQL Server)StorageCapacity: 450GBCapacity calculated from:50GB Operating SystemSQL Server data storage of 50GB1Analysis Server data storage of 50GB1SQL Server log stored of 50GBTempDB storage of 50GBWorking area of 200GB for support and temporary database backupsLong term backups are not included in this calculationReporting ServerAnalysis Services 2012+Vendor: MicrosoftEdition: Standard Edition (Enterprise Preferred), 64-bitLicensing: Per Server (included with SQL Server)NetworkGigabitOtherMicrosoft Internet Information Services (IIS)Microsoft .NET 4Microsoft .NET 4.5ASP .NET 2.0.50727 (Loaded into IIS)ASP .NET 4.0 (Loaded into IIS)