Implementation, training and consulting, delivered with passion.
Datamine’s team of dedicated professionals draw from years of diverse experience, from exploration to feasibility studies, due diligence investigations, productivity improvement projects, mine to mill optimisation and project management. Our expertise covers a wide range of commodities including gold, coal, platinum, iron ore, uranium,diamonds, nickel, zinc and lead as well as the full range of open pit and underground mining methods.
Datamine combines the industry domain knowledge of our experienced consultants with deep expertise in software solutions for geology, mine planning and operations. Our methodical implementation process ensures that your software investment delivers maximum results in efficiency, accuracy and ongoing opportunities to improve your mining operations.
Why train with us?
Datamine conducts regular software training courses that enable users to build proficiency in the use of our mining engineering and geological solutions. These courses are designed to provide users with technical familiarity of the Datamine software suite and the applied knowledge and skills to effectively incorporate the use of the available tools into daily mining activities.
The Datamine Difference
- Our trainers are experienced geologists and mining engineers who know our software inside out. With the benefit of our mining knowledge and expertise in the software, we will provide you with the skills required to apply our software tools to their greatest potential
- Our training courses can be fully customised to cover specific tasks such as grade control, drillhole planning or resource modelling
- You can incorporate our foundation programs into your graduate training plans
- Ongoing support is available through mentoring and technical service agreements
Global experience, local people
Our network of regional offices is staffed with experienced engineers and geologists that have worked around the world on different mining projects. They bring a broad perspective and can offer sound advice for the best application of software tools and processes in a variety of mining methods and commodities.
Datamine has advanced capabilities in exploration, geostatistics, geological modelling and resource estimation. Our software is an industry standard for 3D resource/reserve modelling. Our in-house workflows and quality processes allow our resource team to rapidly complete projects to a high standard, and we cover all aspects of geology from exploration field work to detailed computer-based resource estimation.
- Exploration planning
- Conditional simulation
- Geotechnical domain modelling
- Orebody modelling
- Resource estimation
- Competent Person reports
Datamine’s experienced team of mining engineers can assist clients with a range of services to complement in-house capabilities. We work on short and long term assignments, as well as periodic requirements such as annual life of mine plan updates. Our team has access to the industry’s leading tools for strategic planning, mine design and scheduling, and possess expert level skills for efficient delivery of your project.
- Strategic and long term planning for open pits and underground mines
- Mid-term planning including haulage and material handling optimisation
- Simulation and risk studies
- Detailed mine design, haul road and dump designs
- Fleet selection and analysis
- Blast design and displacement
- Slope stability analysis