Datamine is excited to announce the newest release of MineScape 2021 with Update 6.
This release addresses a number of issues primarily affecting workflow and improving efficiencies for the user. By including new functionality along with enhancing some often used functions, the user will be more productive with a better user experience.
One of the new enhancements is the MineScape Reserve Graphics that now supports Mesh, enabling the processing of engineering solids mesh and accumulated multi-mesh reserves into a color-coded mesh for simple pit optimization based on coal and overburden parameters.
- Several forms have been enhanced for ease of use in Block Model, Pit Optimization, Pit Optimization Pro, and Dragline.
- CAD Enhancements: ESRI Shapefiles can be imported through the Data Exchange. Dip and Strike measurements are more flexible.
- Mesh Import and Export now includes MineScape Mesh ASCII format.
- Move Point can now disregard the active Z value.
- Stratmodel Check Thickness allows for roof and floor surfaces to be compared to drill hole intersections.
- Short Range Planning (SRP) now supports updating or replacing Cut/Fill polygons.
- Dragline surface vertice count increased.
- Reserve Graphics can be output to Mesh.
So don’t hesitate, update today, and see why we are committed to making MineScape the best mine-planning and design software available.
Download the update and read the full release notes via the buttons below.
Curious to learn more about MineScape? Visit the product page here or reach out to the MineScape team by emailing us at email@example.com
Follow us on LinkedIn for more updates.