Datamine is excited to announce the newest release of MineScape 2021 with Update 6.
This release addresses a number of issues primarily affecting workflow and improving efficiencies for the user. By including new functionality along with enhancing some often used functions, the user will be more productive with a better user experience.
One of the new enhancements is the MineScape Reserve Graphics that now supports Mesh, enabling the processing of engineering solids mesh and accumulated multi-mesh reserves into a color-coded mesh for simple pit optimization based on coal and overburden parameters.
- Several forms have been enhanced for ease of use in Block Model, Pit Optimization, Pit Optimization Pro, and Dragline.
- CAD Enhancements: ESRI Shapefiles can be imported through the Data Exchange. Dip and Strike measurements are more flexible.
- Mesh Import and Export now includes MineScape Mesh ASCII format.
- Move Point can now disregard the active Z value.
- Stratmodel Check Thickness allows for roof and floor surfaces to be compared to drill hole intersections.
- Short Range Planning (SRP) now supports updating or replacing Cut/Fill polygons.
- Dragline surface vertice count increased.
- Reserve Graphics can be output to Mesh.
So don’t hesitate, update today, and see why we are committed to making MineScape the best mine-planning and design software available.
Download the update and read the full release notes via the buttons below.