Datamine is excited to announce the newest public release of CCLAS EL v126.96.36.199!
CCLAS EL is Datamine’s Windows-based LIMS system that allows laboratories to fully automate their processes from sample registration, barcode label printing, work list generation, online data capture from a wide range of analytical instruments/balances and generation of reports and commercial invoices. Our LIMS offers superior quality control functions that monitor operation product materials and quality control reference standards against specifications. CCLAS EL enables high-volume, complex analytical laboratory data to be captured, calculated, and stored with utmost confidence and reported to the client efficiently and on time.
The menu has been upgraded to support .NET5. The .NET framework is developed by Microsoft, it has the following advantages:
- Less coding and increased reuse of code
- Easier deployment
- Use across platforms and languages
- Use for service-oriented architecture
- Integration with legacy systems
New Licence Application
This release includes a new .NET5 version of the licence application, consistent with our new modern look and feel. Customers can now be assured about Datamine’s commitment to upgrading all CCLAS EL applications to this new framework.
Online Help Enhancement
The CCLAS Online Help has been enhanced to make it easier for users to navigate and find help for the various applications.
The structure of the online help is divided into information for:
- Operations – Processes involved in day-to-day operation of the laboratory, from registration through to reporting and invoicing.
- Management – Processes involved in customising your CCLAS EL system using script.
- Configuration – Processes involved in configuring the laboratory for analytical work.
- System – Processes involved in setting up your CCLAS EL system, including screen personalisations.
- Glossary – List of CCLAS EL terms.
- Appendices – References useful for understanding various CCLAS EL processes.
Curious to learn more about CCLAS EL and how it can save time, money and improve your laboratory operations? Visit the product page here or email us at email@example.com.