Datamine is pleased to announce a new release of Studio UG v2.6.20 and Enhanced Production Scheduler (EPS) v3.1.56. This update introduces new features and improvements and is recommended for all users.
Studio UG v2.6
Studio UG delivers an unparalleled, integrated toolset for underground mine planning. Whether for an active mine production environment or a potential mine, from concept through to bankable feasibility stage, Datamine’s solution will help you design, plan and schedule all aspects of your underground mine.
Features and Improvements:
- Short Term UG Planning Tool
- String Validation Improvements
- Report Using Legend Bins
- Include Dilution on Evaluation Commands
- Interactively Edit FXS Shapes
- Dynamic String Evaluation on any Plane
- Improved Connection Between EPS and StudioUG
Enhanced Production Scheduler (EPS) v3.1.56
Enhanced Production Scheduler (EPS) is a powerful mining package which allows users to carry out the activities associated with scheduling and monitoring critical resources. EPS has a full Gantt chart scheduler built specifically for mining with industry-specific functionality not available in off-the-shelf schedulers. EPS is integrated with the Studio UG mine design and scheduling systems, however it can be used as a standalone application.
About this Update:
This is a minor version update for Enhanced Production Scheduler (EPS). It is provided to distribute specific code changes in response to client feedback since the last release was published. This version also introduces new functionality.
EPS and STUDIO PRODUCT COMPATIBILITY
- This version is designed to work alongside Studio OP version 2.9 and later versions.
- This version is designed to work alongside Studio UG version 2.6 and later versions.
- This version requires InTouch EPS v3.5.40 or later for schedule visualization (installed with EPS)
For more information on Studio UG or EPS or, please contact your nearest Datamine office.